We can help if your benefits stop or are suspended.
There are many reasons why this may happen and it usually takes some time to sort it all out. We can help you with that and in the meantime we can help you cope with the immediate crisis.
To discuss any matter in confidence over the telephone or to make an appointment to see us in person please ring us on 01394 387070. Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm. Or use our contact form.
- Citizens Advice Bureau: Help on a Low Income
- Local Welfare Assistance in Suffolk on Suffolk County Council website lists furniture projects, food banks and other help
Other helpful agencies include:
- Leiston Citizens Advice Bureau
- Felixstowe Citizens Advice Bureau
- Anglia Care Trust (Home page)
- Anglia Care Trust Money Advice
- Step Change Debt charity
- British Legion
- SSAFA Supports the Armed Forces (regulars, reserves and veterans and their families)
- Ipswich and Suffolk Council for Racial Equality
Case studies in handling the more complex cases in this area can be found on our Case Studies & Testimonials page.