2022 was the 38th year that the Disability Advice Service (East Suffolk) has been providing relief to disabled children and adults and their carers in the East Suffolk community and areas nearby.
On this page:
- The main numbers for 2021 and 2022.
- A link to our client testimonials.
- Key comments from the independent audit of our advice quality.
In 2021 and 2022…
Who else benefits?
It’s not just clients who benefit – this chart shows the ripple effect ultimately leading to a significant investment in our local economies.
Audit of our advice quality
An audit of our advice service was carried out in January 2020 by the Financial Inclusion and Advice Service (FIAS). Their report included the following statements:
- “It was evident that in many of the cases seen the adviser had dealt with complex issues and managed client expectations very well.”
- “From the majority of cases seen, there was clear recording on Re-Dial. All the available fields had been used and additional notes had been made. Clear recording of checks by peers and discussion at ‘appeal meetings’ evident.”
- “The quality of advice given to clients was of a high standard. Clear that DAS advisors deal with complex cases and in the whole produce very good submissions which is reflected in their success rates which are higher than HMCTS outcomes.”